Monday, September 17, 2007

Fall....it can't be?

Yes, I have not wanted to admit it, but the rainy weather is beginning to usher in the next season, autumn. I really have been dragging my feet, because I wasn't quite ready for summer to finished. This California chick didn't quite get my fill of hot days. So now I must mentally prepare for the "rainy season". I do enjoy fall with its beautiful leaves, crisp mornings (with just hint of wood smoke floating around), pretty pumpkins and yummy comfort food. It's now "soup time" again! Yeah! However, my dear husband does not always share my love of having bread and soup for every meal, so I must finesse my art of compromise.

I wanted to share a favorite quote of mine. I was inspired after reading my dear cousin's blog, because she was had all kinds of inspirations quotes and scripture. So here it is:
"The Creator of the universe wants to meet with you alone daily; How can you say no to such an opportunity." Emilie Barnes

May you be inspired, as we transistion from summer into fall, to seek out your Creator daily. Take time to thank Him for the things that He created that point us to Him: beautiful foilage, different seasons, the soft pitter patter of raindrops, those crisp mornings, and those oh, so awesome glimpses of majestic Mt. Rainer ( Okay, I know not all of you have this, but I am so blessed and thankful to live in the Northwest!). Have a blessed fall day!

No comments: