Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Will this madness ever end???

Okay, the last two days have been anything but normal. As most of you know, Chris left Sunday evening, to begin his new job in the Port Angele/Sequim area. He won't be back home until Friday evening. (it's only about a two hour commute) Then Austin got this fever thing again, (he had it last week too). He's running a super high fever, completely miserable little guy that just wants to hang out on mommy's lap. (consequently mommy has not got a lot done and the house is the ususal mess!) I decided he needed to be checked by the doctor to make sure it was anything bad. Well that took nearly two hours of my afternoon today, (the only reason I didn't mind, was I really like our Pediatrician, they got me in when I called at noon, and I wanted the mommy peace of mind!) He's okay, just a viral thing going on. But I am to let the doctor know if he develops coughing or gets anyworse. Then of course you know how us, stay at home moms multi-task. Well I was end the middle of finishing up my taxes online, (yes, you heard me right) when my daughter takes off for the bathroom, looking green around the gills. I try to get her relaxed and quieted down, finish clicking on getting my precious refund.(the only time it PAYS to have kids!-ha) As soon as I'm done, she does her thing. I'm starting to think my this madness is in for a long haul. Oh and that's not all. My hubby calls to tell me he lost his cell phone today. (it fell out sometime while he was out reading meters) And then we got some bad news today, on the health of a close friend. All I can possibly say, is, I'm so glad that I've got God. It's in the midst of days like this, you know that the strength is coming from him. I don't understand how people do it without him. His peace and grace is so reassuring when everything else is crashing down.
Well that's it for now. I'm think I am going to take my weary bones to bed, and hope nothing comes up in the middle of the night. (ha-ha, to all of you who got my pun!)

2 comments:

Vicki said...

LeAnn
Hey, girl. You're doing a great job on your blog! Really enjoy it. Hang in there....it will end sometime....don't know when but....it will :)
Love
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!!! One of THOSE days! Well hang in there. . .if it helps at all we are sending good thoughts down your direction!