Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall......






Yes, autumn has arrived here in Sequim. I'm sure it has probably has in area too. Last week, I celebrated this event by pulling out my umm, flannel sheets and adding another blanket to our bed. I love to snuggle down in the covers. (it's pure comfort!) Of course, this week, the weather has been more mild and in the higher 60's! Last week was much cooler and rainy. However, I will take the sunshine anyway I can get it.



My daughter is adjusting to kindergarten. She comes home and tells me the most interesting things. Makes me wonder what exactly she is telling her teacher! She is just beginning to be able write her name and comes home telling about the sounds she learned that day. I signed her up for Awana's and she loves it. She finally has her first book and is learning different Bible verses. Of course being that she is so outgoing and social, she loves the games and music they do as well at Sparks. (that is what her group of Awana clubbers are called)



Austin is adjusting to all the attention while his sister is at school. Now he thinks mom should play with him a whole lot more, being that Rebekah isn't around to entertain him! He enjoys walking down to pick Rebekah up from the bus. There is an empty lot on the corner, and full of grass, weeds and blackberry bushes. He loves to look for grasshoppers on the way.(and let me tell you, there are lots of them!)



Chris went paint balling this past weekend, with the youth group from our new church. He enjoyed it. Running around in the woods, dodging paint balls, must be fun and definitely a guy thing. Work is still going well for him and he enjoys working for Clallam County PUD.



Me, well, I'm as busy as ever. Never get caught up on the laundry (what else is new???ha-ha) and the dishes seem to multiply like rabbits some days. I'm able to go to MOPS this year, even though I have to leave early to pick up Rebekah. It's so nice being able to hang out with other moms that are going through much of the same mothering stuff.



I guess that is all my news for now. Just wanted to let you know how we are doing. I would post more pictures, but my camera and computer are having issues!!!!! Hang in there and enjoy the day!




No comments: