Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tooth fairies, and the pumpkin patch!

I know, I'm a little behind in blogging. Last week, was fairly busy, as my daughter lost her first tooth! We have had lots of interesting conversations about "tooth fairies" and I kind of got myself in trouble. Let me explain. The next morning after the tooth fairy (aka mom) took the tooth and left the money in it's place, my daughter came to me with a question. "Mom, you said I could take my tooth to school for show and tell, but the tooth fairy took it"! AHHHHHH, I certainly dug myself into a hole. My reply was this "Mom sort of knows the tooth fairy, so I'm pretty sure that I can get it back for you!" (ha-ha!) The bewildered look my daughter gave me was priceless. For those of you out there wondering, I did clear up this mess, and got my daughter to at least think, that that tooth fairy was was indeed me! (whew!)
We ended our week, at the Pumpkin Patch. I was able to go with Rebekah on her very first field trip. We had a lot of fun. The weather was cooperating with us, and it was extremely crisp and chilly while we surveyed the possible pumpkins to choose from. We then went for a brisk walk to look for lovely fall foliage down by the Rail Road Park Bridge. (I would post pictures, but once again, I'm having technical difficulties with my computer and camera!)
So that was pretty much my week in a nutshell. Looking forward to visiting friends this next weekend in Bonney Lake/Tacoma. My parents are planning another trip out in a couple of weeks, so I'm starting to plan for that (definitely need to clean my house,...hmm, note to self-make a list!!!).
Good night to all......

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Hey LeAnn,
This is Samantha from UBC. Do you remember me?? I found your blog on Carla's blog. Your family is so cute, I'm so glad I found you. I'm really new to this and I don't know how to get the links on my blog. Please write me or go to my blog,