Okay, I'm confessing my craziness once again. I'm pretty sure I'm related to a certain cousin of mine, who shall remain nameless, because of our lack of brain cells, and doing crazy things.
Well last night, I got to leisurely stroll through Walmart and shop to my hearts content (however, my pocketbook was on a budget!). I took a gander down the fabulous clearance aisle, and found a good deal. (well I thought so....) A lovely pair of chocolate brown textured tights for $3! I was mentally putting together outfits in my head and thought this would be a great deal. (I will insert a side note here: as I was examining them, I thought it odd, that the "waistband" was right up front, so that you could see it so easily!)
So this morning, after my "quick" shower, and I proceeded to put on my lovely new tights. Here is where it starts getting funny! I took them out of the package and thought something was amiss, and indeed it was. I put my legs in and discovered that my tights where the new "toe-less" ones! AHHHHHHHHHH! The "waistband" I thought I examined in the store, was indeed the band around the toes! I have never in my whole life worn toe-less tights! My husband thought they were quite interesting. And now I have to make sure that my shoes at least cover the toes so nobody knows. (but they do work wonderful with flip-flops!) So today, it's only a total of 44 degrees outside, and I'm trying to look snazzy in my "outfit", but my toes are turning blue in protest!!! If I would have known that these things were toe-less, I don't' think I would have wasted my three bucks. But since I have them, I guess I will just make the best of it.......and giggle every time I wear them. I think I'm going to check the packaging again, I swear, it said nothing about no coverage for my tootsies................................
No comments:
Post a Comment