Saturday, June 22, 2013

New computer...new posts!

I am blogging once again (well hopefully!). We finally were able to purchase, our first ever, laptop. So of course we had to upgrade to high speed internet. It is day 2 of  pure bliss!! So excited to be able to click on something and be there instantly. Our old computer was running so slow, that I would click on FB, and get up and go in the other room and do a task and come back and see if it had loaded yet!! Pathetic! Consequently I did lots of multitasking. Now, I'm just finding excuses to be on my new toy, so gone is multitasking, and now my chores will are just start piling up!! LOL!

Just super excited that I get to be able to sit down and write again. It will be nice to have the convenience of being able to do so, in any room of the house, instead of sitting on a uncomfortable desk chair and spending most of time waiting on the computer. Sigh....

Well stay tuned for more updates. I will keep you posted what has been going on in our lives and what I've been pondering lately.

No comments: