Yes, the weather was pretty much uncooperative the whole week that my parents were here. I tried to convince my dad, that the reason we have so many espresso stands is beacuase coffee is the only way to stay warm when you live in the Pacific Norhtwest!(especially when it's 50 degrees in JUNE!!)
We did have a lot fun (excluding the weather factor). We made a couple of trips to look at the sound down by John Wayne Marina, and got a few glimpses of the Canada while visiting Port Angeles. (it was partly sunny that morning!) The kids loves spending time with their grandparents and Austin really enjoyed being "Papa"s shadow.
They left on Tuesday, and yesterday, was really beautiful, sunny and you could see the incredible snowcapped Olympics! (I love where I live!) I just mom and dad could have seen them. Oh, well, maybe next time.
Here are a couple of pics from their visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment