Hmm, this is an unusual time for me to up blogging. But it's like this, I took my vitamin very late this afternoon, knowing it would probably boost my energy level later on. I figured, I would get some packing done for our trip to Tacoma/Bonney Lake this weekend. Well that's what I get for figuring! I got sidetracked, started a good mystery book earlier this evening, finished it, and am supposed to be folding laundry in preparations for packing, but alas I find myself on this here machine. It's late, I'm wired and just a little wacky.
For those of you who are out of the loop, my dear computer, whom I will refer to as "Mable" got a serious virus a couple of weeks ago. The only two solutions was 1) trying to talk with the tech guy to solve the problem, while simultaneously problem solving two ornery kids who decided they wanted mom's attention. Not a good combination, I asked him to repeat himself so many times, he probably thought I was loony! He told me the only way to fix it was by doing a factory restore. I didn't like that answer, so I went looking elsewhere. 2) My second solution was taking it in, to my local computer experts and letting them work their magic on it. Yes, that one paid off (although my pocketbook paid dearly!) and I didn't loose any of my files!!! WHOOPEE!! Now I can feel connected!
This past weekend, I joined a bunch of girlfriends from my old church, and we attended the Women of Faith Conference at the Key Arena in Seattle. We had so much fun, including some (not naming names!) who did handstands down the hall at the Holiday Inn (it's a wonder we didn't get kicked out!), grabbing a late night meal at Outback (now that's when we had some very interesting conversations, but what is said in Outback, stays in the outback!!!-ha), and cramming 8 people into a certain KIA mini van that was only made to accommodate 7! The speakers were tremendous. A few of my favorites, Sheila Walsh, Sandi Patty, Patsy Clairmont, Marilyn Meberg, and Luci Swindoll. I always come home with much to think about. So it was a blessing to have a two hour commute home, just me and God. (we had a great chat!)
Well I will post more later, I suppose I should really do something about those two loads of laundry.........good night!
1 comment:
This really made me laugh!!!
Post a Comment