Okay, this is absolute randomness that I'm blogging about, but I couldn't help it. It was a crazy thought. Do you ever sit in your car in the driveway, in order to finish listening to a really good song on the radio? What about before you turn off the engine, letting the wiper blades finish their journey across the window and back to the position they were in before they started? And for me, I always like to finish playing a song on the piano, before I start talking or someone demands my attention! I don't know, it's weird, but just the thought of a melody coming to an abrupt halt, annoys me! I'm the same way with a book or movie! I hate to quit in the middle, especially if I know I won't come back to it. I'm not saying I don't put a book down and read it over the course of several days, but to return it half read on purpose....ugh! However, I have finally gotten to the place where I will quit reading a book, if the plot is not moving and if I find that description did not fit the book, thus making it worthless reading material and a waste of time. But it does mess with my OCD! I'm strange aren't I? I know, it's okay, you can agree.
However, there are several things I don't mind quitting, if the tasks is 75% complete. Like laundry, washing dishes, folding clothes, etc. I figure if I'm close that should count. I know it just doesn't make sense. I am obsessive in some areas, but completely laid back in others. I'm a strange creation.
So I want to know, is there anyone else out there, that is "bizarre" like me? Is there something you always have to finish otherwise it just messes with your mind??? I 'm curious!
And on that note, I will finish this post....so I can publish it!
No comments:
Post a Comment