Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Friends.....

I should be in bed sleeping. But my eyes are refusing to shut....thus I'm blogging. I'm going to add a disclaimer now: I'm not responsible for content (especially this late in the day, it could be questionable), spelling/grammatical errors (I'm sure there will be some, because I'm not perfect) and or anything else that doesn't make sense. Okay...now I can blog in peace. Awwwww........


I've be doing lots of pondering about friends. I just don't honestly know how I would survive life without my good confidants, who pass on encouragement, give the best hugs, giggle about the silly things, and cry with me during the hard stuff.

I have old friends.

I have new friends.

And I like both! The old friends, know "the good, the bad, the ugly" about me, but still choose to love me anyway. I cherish the memories of the past, but enjoy "creating" new ones to last for the next month, year, and decade!!

New friends, may not know all my "stuff" but still see something in me enough to want to my friend anyway. It's a bit of an adventure finding common denomniators (ie. drinking coffee, similiar personalities, parenting styles, hobbies, etc.) to build the foundation of a new friendship on.


I guess I'm just saying I like my friends; old and new alike. They all mean a lot to me. I'm blessed to have such wonderful caring people in my life.

And on that note....I'm going to bed. Goodnight all!

No comments: