Saturday, March 1, 2008

Fondly remembering.......



Just wanted to share with you a picture of someone special. Tomorrow, March 2, would have been my brother Charles's 21st birthday. I can't belive it's almost been six years since he left us. Still not over it (never will be) and there is still a big hole in our hearts. (This picture was taken when he was 5 1/2 years old, I found it while unpacking a box this afternoon.)

Enough for now. I can't write much else. It's been a very emotional day for various reasons. I will blog some more when I'm not dabbing with a tissue.

4 comments:

1 Loved Family! said...

The picture brought both a smile and a tear to my eye. We've had plenty of eye dabbing here too. Loves and hugs - Steph

LeAnn said...

Thanks so much for understanding. I'm so glad it was you that I was blubbering to yesterday. Life certainly brings tears, when you least expect it. Thanks for your awesome friendship.
Love always,
LeAnn

Vicki Clifton said...

I'm sure it is very tough. Charles was so special and fun. When I look at pictures of your little boy, I see Charles in him. Perhaps God gave you him to help keep Charles with you always :) It looks as if you are settling in your new home. I know how adjusting can be difficult. You can make it. Just remember that God loves you and others do too!

LeAnn said...

Thanks Vicki. I've often thought the same thing. I actually thought it would be a whole lot harder having a boy, after my brother passed away, but it's been a lot of fun. I also found some other pics the other day, and I could totally see where Austin looks like him. It's kind of special! I'm adjusting to this moving thing, it's been hard but not too bad. I actually think it will really help with my depression. They get more sun over here which is a big plus, and I'm so much more relaxed and not quite so stressed out about life. Anyway, thanks again for the note!
LeAnn