I really don't know how many people actually read my blog. I think there are only a precious few, who keep up with me and my craziness! That being said, I have no idea why I'm posting my menu, but thought I would do it just for fun! Who knows, you might have ran out of ideas for dinner and need some inspiration. I love to hear of other families menu plans, because I often fall into a cycle and keep repeating certain dishes, cause we like them and I don't know what else to fix! LOL!
Breakfast items:
Baked Oatmeal
Cold Cereal (we have this option a lot!)
Fruit Smoothies (adding something different this week)
Scrambled Eggs/toast
Pancakes
Cinnamon Rolls (for a little something special on the weekend)
Just so you know, I don't fix a huge breakfast everyday. I keep it quick and easy. For instance, I might make a batch of pancakes on the weekend, and freeze the leftovers. That way the kids can eat on them on all week long.
Lunch-usually it's leftovers or sandwiches for Chris and I. The kid's either make their own lunch or just get a school lunch.
Dinner:
Pork Roast/rice pilaf/veg (corn or green beans, etc.)
Chicken Potpie/cottage cheese/applesauce
Meatloaf/green beans/mashed potatoes w/gravy
Tacos
Chicken Casserole/green salad
Stew/garlic cheese biscuits
Stroganoff/bread, salad/veg (not sure of my side dish for this meal)
Chicken Soup
Chili dogs/baked potatoes (half my fam likes chili dogs, the other half prefers baked potatoes!)
Breakfast for dinner-biscuits/gravy/eggs or omelets, etc.
That's what I've come up with for now. I like to have at least two weeks worth of meals on my list. It kind of keeps me focused, so I don't overspend buying random grocery items that don't make a cohesive meal. (That can happen a lot with my ADD brain!)
Blessings....
No comments:
Post a Comment