Friday, September 20, 2013

Day #3

This is going to be short. Why? Well, because I have absolutely no idea, what thoughts I even want to share tonight.  It's  writer's block! It happens quite often, and consequently that's one of the reasons why my poor blog has been so neglected .  I'm hoping this thirty day blogging challenge with my cousin, will help me to become more motivated and able to work through these  "moments".
                                                     __________________________


If you asked what we did today, well it's just normal, every day stuff. Nothing earth shattering or life altering! We did homework, my daughter baked a yellow cake from scratch (it's a great way to help teach her fractions!), we decorated the living room, with our fall decorations, and I (notice the pronoun change) washed some dishes. Now I'm just hanging out with my kids while they are watching a movie. Not a bad way to spend a Friday night!

Planning on going to bed in a while and being lulled to sleep by the sounds of raindrops splish-splashing to earth! One of my favorite fall things to listen to!

That's all for now! Hopefully tomorrow,  I can get some more thoughts pulled into focus and into some semblance of order to write them out!

Good night! I'm off to indulge in a piece of homemade cake!!


No comments: