Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wednesday......

Wednesday. The middle of the week. After today, everything just seems to gather speed, and the weekend approaches quickly.  I like weekends. Love spending time with my family, hanging out, watching movies, working around the house/yard.

I've got a lot of random stuff done today. Was able to do some writing on a skit today, and haven't done that for a while. Hoping it's something I can use later on this year. We will see. It's still in the rough draft stages, and I know there is lots of tweaking that needs to occur. Felt so good, to be inspired and have stuff just flow out. Giving God the glory for that. He is the one that's blessed me with these words, and I want them to be used by Him!!

Did some dishes, broke a glass in the process, and got a small cut on my pinkie. Decided it was time to quit!! Ha! I will use any excuse I can to go do something else......it's the ADD in me!! However, I did manage to get a 15 minute walk in today. Whoohoo! The weather started off, rainy and gray this morning, but the sun came out this afternoon and it's gorgeous!! I'm enjoying it while I can.

Well my kids should be getting home soon. Then it's homework, showers, dinner and off to AWANA. Our Wednesday evenings, seem to go by in a whirlwind! Whew!

 I need to go consult my menu to see what I can pull together to feed this family of mine!!


No comments: