I have a nice pan of granola in the oven, toasting slowly. Since I just put it in, there aren't any heavenly aromas coming from the kitchen just yet. I can hardly wait though for the first waft of cinnamon to fly through the air. Oh yum!!! It makes the house smell so comforting. Hope I can contain myself the next hour. It's so tempting to sneak some, when I go in there and stir it every 15 minutes or so. (Sigh) I must be patient!!
_____________________________
On to other stuff. I find it amazing how God works in my life. Yesterday, I found a scripture that I had been looking for, during the last week or more. I shared it on my blog yesterday (Zeph. 3:17). Last night, I was working through some issues, and that verse came to mind and ministered to me. It just amazes me how God knew that I would need it last evening, and he gave it to me yesterday morning! How awesome it that? My favorite part of the verse.....He will quiet you by his love. Just savoring it still today!
Well I'm off to do my housework, work on my Bible study, eat lunch, and stir my granola. Blessings to all....this Tuesday.
2 comments:
In your next "random pack"..send me some! :)
I did think about that earlier today!! Ha!! We will see. How does one send food stuff through the mail?? Hmmmm...
Post a Comment